Wright Landscape at 4333 Westfall Road SW, Lancaster ohio is not an honest company..they do NOT disclose they have a violent convicted felon working on customers property.

This man was convicted of stabbing another man he did not know and almost killing him.. I think Id want to know if this type of individual was in my neighborhood.. to bad I didnt untill he was already there! To make matters worse when the man was recognized the company lied about his name..

it was not untill the next day that we found out it was him. Please save yourself the chance that this violent man could do to you what he has done to another..

no remorse for almost taking a life and working in your yard?Stay clear of these people!

Had an Experience with Wright Landscape Supply And Marketplace?

Comments

Lancaster, Ohio, United States #854657

A useless review from an obviously disturbed person.

Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo labels with out organic Why Dimeo Farms "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...." Read more Dimeo Farms - Blueberry Plant Review Dimeo Farms "They sent me sticks w/exposed roots. They agreed to exchange for potted, then changed their minds & threatened to have the police waiting for me. They kept referencing their terms..." Read more Dimeo Farms - This is the un boxing of DiMeo fruit farms plants Dimeo Farms "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more